The BEST Cauliflower Pizza Crust (dairy-free + gluten-free)
Sharing the BEST Cauliflower Pizza Crust ever! This recipe uses frozen cauliflower rice and it is also gluten-free, dairy-free and this cauliflower crust is extra crispy and doesn’t fall apart.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Yield: Serves 3-4 1x
- 2 1/4 cup frozen cauliflower rice (I used the trader joe’s organic bag)
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon each of garlic powder, oregano, onion powder
- 1/3 cup ground flaxseed
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- Any toppings you’d like! I used tomato sauce, pesto and cheese on this one. I love adding roasted veggies and some sausage too
- Preheat oven to 425 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or grease a bit
- In a microwave safe bowl, cook the cauliflower rice for about 2 minutes or until it isn’t frozen anymore
- Allow the rice to cool for a few and begin whisking together the eggs and spices in a large bowl
- Mix in the cauliflower and evenly combine
- Mix in the flours and flaxseed
- Add dough to baking sheet and press down firmly to form crust (any shape works!) The more you press down, the thinner the crust will be too!
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes or until edges are golden
- Add toppings then bake again for 8-10 minutes, slice and enjoy!
*I haven’t tested any flour or egg subs
*Store leftovers in fridge for 5 days