The Best Crispy Oven BACON! (no greasy stove included!)
Crispy Oven Bacon is the best way to make bacon without making a huge mess on the stove (and it tastes so much better!)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Remove bacon from package and evenly spread across sheet
- Bake in oven for about 15-18 minutes (or until crispy to your liking)
- Remove baking sheet from oven and line a plate with paper towel
- Add the bacon on top of the plate with paper towel (it’ll absorb any excess grease)
- Gently remove grease from baking sheet by pouring into garbage bag (don’t put into garbage disposal!) or you can put aside for cooking fat if you’d like!
- Enjoy your crispy bacon!!