The Best Nut-free Granola with Clusters
The Best Nut-free Granola recipe with tons of clusters! This is seriously one of my favorite recipes to make and it is vegan, gluten-free and so easy to whip up.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 35 mins
- Yield: 4 cups 1x
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a large bowl, mix together the oats, flaxseed meal, chia seeds and sunflower seeds and cinnamon
- In a small bowl, mix together the coconut sugar, maple syrup, coconut oil, hot water and vanilla extract
- Pour the wet ingredients onto the dry ingredients and mix well to evenly coat
- Add the granola to baking sheet and press down so the ingredients are in one layer, stuck together
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes then rotate tray and bake for another 15 minutes
- Allow the granola to cool for for a few then break the large cluster into smaller pieces and enjoy!
*Store in airtight container for up to a week on counter or a month in the fridge