The Best Paleo Flourless Chocolate Cake (gluten-free)
The Best Paleo Flourless Chocolate Cake made with only 5 ingredients and ready in 30 minutes. A healthy and fudgey chocolatey cake for any occasion!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 35 mins
- Yield: 8 slices 1x
- 1/2 cup grass-fed butter OR solidified coconut oil
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 3 pasture-raised eggs
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sea salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease an 8 inch round baking dish
- In a medium sauce pan, melt the butter or coconut oil over medium heat
- Remove pan from stove and stir in the chocolate chips to melt
- Once the pan isn’t too hot (just a little warm), whisk in the eggs, coconut sugar, cacao powder and vanilla until smooth
- Pour into baking dish and bake in oven for 28-30 minutes
- Allow the cake to cool (or it will crack/fall a part) and top with extra cacao if desired
- Slice and enjoy!
*Store in airtight container for 5 days. You can also freeze this for 2 months. I love eating it frozen from freezer 🙂
**I haven’t tested subs for this recipe.