Vanilla Matcha Overnight Oats
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: vegan, glutenfree
- Cuisine: breakfast
- 1/2 cups of old fashioned oatmeal (can be gluten free if needed)
- 3/4 –1 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk (depends how thick you like it)
- 1 teaspoon of Matcha powder (I used Encha’s Organic Premium)
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- dash of vanilla extract
- dash of cinnamon
- Add oats, milk, matcha powder and chia seeds together into your mason jar or tupperware.
- Shake well.
- Add vanilla and cinnamon.
- Stir until mixed well.
- Leave in refrigerator over night.