Vegan Cinnamon Roll Banana Bread
Vegan Cinnamon Roll Banana Bread made with all gluten-free and nut-free ingredients for an easy banana bread recipe with a cinnamon roll twist!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 50 mins
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Yield: 8-10 slices 1x
Cinnamon Roll Swirl:
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar (I recommend this over honey/maple syrup so you have a grainy base)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven 350 degrees and grease a bread dish with coconut oil or line with parchment paper
- In a large bowl, mix together the flax egg, banana, coconut oil, maple syrup, non-dairy milk and vanilla extract until smooth and well combined
- Add in the flour, cinnamon and baking powder and mix well (make sure no clumps!)
- In a smaller bowl, mix together cinnamon swirl ingredients
- Add about half the banana bread batter to the bread dish then half the cinnamon roll batter and swirl with a knife or toothpick
- Add the rest of the banana bread batter followed up cinnamon roll batter and swirl again
- Bake in oven for 45-55 minutes (I stick toothpick in to see if it is ready!)
- Allow the bread to cool about about 10 minutes then slice and enjoy!
- To make the cinnamon sugar swirl, mix ingredients together until well combined.
- Pour half of the batter into the pan, then add half of the cinnamon swirl. Use a knife to swirl together.
- Then add the rest of the batter and cinnamon swirl until the pan is filled.
*Store leftovers in airtight container for 3 days, fridge for 5 days or freezer for 2 months