Zesty Chopped Salad “Nachos” (gluten + dairy-free)
Zesty Chopped Salad “Nachos” made with gluten-free and dairy-free ingredients for an easy and healthy twist on nachos!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Yield: 3-4 1x
- 2 cups tortilla chips of choice (I used these grain-free ones)
- 2 cups organic romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives, chopped
- 1 small organic cucumber, chopped
- 1/4 cup organic carrots, chopped
- 1/3 cup non-dairy cheese of choice (or feta yummy in this)
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup Primal Kitchen Caesar Dressing
- Spread the nachos on a large plate or tray of choice
- In a large bowl, mix together the salad ingredients then toss in the dressing and mix well
- Add the salad on top of the chips and enjoy!
These taste best day of. I do not recommend making ahead of time or the salad will be soggy!