Healthy Gluten-free Olive Oil Banana Bread
Healthy Gluten-free Olive Oil Banana Bread made with 5 key ingredients. Delicious, moist and this banana bread is dairy-free and nut free-friendly.
- 3 large bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar*
- 2 large eggs (can sub flax eggs)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups gluten-free oat flour*
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Optional: walnuts, dark chocolate chips, blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a bread dish with If You Care Baking Sheet or Paper (i fold this up and use it to help with the bread sticking to dish!)
- Whisk together mashed banana, oil, sugar, eggs and vanilla until smooth
- Mix in the flour, baking powder and cinnamon until smooth and well combined
- Fold in any additional mix-in’s if using then add batter to bread dish
- Bake in oven for 40-45 minutes (or until you insert toothpick and it comes out clean!)
- Allow the bread to cool for a few (if you have that kind of will power ha!) and slice and enjoy!
*I haven’t tested subs, please sub at your own risk 🙂 I have several other banana bread recipes on the blog using almond flours and other oils and sugars!
**Store leftovers in airtight container for 5 days or freezer for 2 months