Healthier Copycat Reese’s Eggs (vegan + gluten-free)
Healthier Copycat Reese’s Eggs made with dates, creamy peanut butter, coconut flour and dark chocolate. A delicious homemade vegan and grain-free version of the classic.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Yield: 10 eggs 1x
- Add the dates, peanut butter coconut flour + collagen if using to a food processor and pulse until creamy and well combined
- Line a baking sheet or plate with parchment paper and take about 1-2 tablespoons of the peanut butter mixture into your hand and form into an egg
- Add to tray and repeat with remaining peanut butter mixture
- Add to the freezer for a few minutes and begin melting the chocolate in a small saucepan over medium heat (or in microwave)
- Dip each “egg” in the chocolate one at a time and evenly coat the egg then place back onto the tray
- Drizzle any extra on top and add the eggs to the freezer or fridge to set
- Store leftovers in the fridge for 5 days or freezer for 2 months!
*If you don’t have any dates on hand, please use these ratios: 1/3 cup + 2 tablespoons coconut flour (or 1/2 cup almond flour),3 tablespoons maple syrup, 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter)
**If you want to use oat flour, I also make these Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Caramel Eggs