Healthy Homemade Kit Kat Bars (paleo)
A healthier twist on a favorite candy! These homemade Kit Kat Bars are made with only 4 ingredients and they have the most insane crunch. Filled with a delicious peanut buttery flavor and covered with a dark chocolate shell.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 1 hour in fridge
- Total Time: 3 minute
- Slice each graham cracker in half (if using rectangle shape) then slice into 1 more half. Creating 4 smaller rectangles per graham cracker sleeve
- Repeat this for all the graham crackers
- Spread a layer of honey on 1 piece of graham cracker then add another piece on top and spread peanut butter and gently press down so the 3 pieces stick together
- Add to a lined baking sheet, tray or plate and repeat for remaining graham crackers
- Add to fridge to set for a few and begin melting chocolate in microwave or in saucepan
- Gently dip each kit kat into the chocolate to coat completely then add to tray
- Drizzle any extra chocolate on top then add to fridge to set for an hour or so and enjoy!
*Store in fridge for 5 days or freezer for months