Homemade Paleo Banana Pudding
Paleo Banana Pudding made with just 5 ingredients. A delicious healthier homemade pudding with no gelatin and it’s vegan and gluten-free.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Yield: Serves 4-5 1x
- 2 large bananas, not overly ripe!
- 3 tablespoons tapioca flour or arrowroot flour (I don’t recommend a sub)
- 2 cups full-fat coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar or maple syrup
- Topping ideas: granola or sliced banana
- Add the banana, flour, milk, vanilla and coconut sugar to blender
- Blend until smooth and transfer to a sauce pan and bring to a low boil
- Lower and simmer on low for about 10 minutes, stirring frequently to allow the mixture to thicken
- Once thick, add pudding to a large tupperware and set in fridge to cool until ready to eat
- Add desired toppings and enjoy!
*Store in fridge for 5 days