Marissa Mullen – The Cheese and Charcuterie Guru + Founder of That Cheese Plate
#82: In this episode of Just The Good Stuff we are joined by Marissa Mullen the creator behind That Cheese Plate. Marissa is a Brooklyn based best-selling author, entrepreneur, food stylist and content creator.
Marissa Mullen is the founder of That Cheese Plate, a global community for cheese plate inspiration and recipes, and creator of the Cheese By Numbers method, a step-by-step approach to creative food styling. She is known for pioneering the cheese and charcuterie trend in popular culture today and creating art out of simplicity.
Marissa’s latest book That Cheese Plate Wants to Party is now available!
Here are some of the topics we discuss in this episode:
- Where Marissa’s love of cheese came from
- How she became a cheese pro
- What are the basics in creating an epic cheese board?
- How to pair crackers with cheese or make the perfect bite
- Top 3 favorite cheeses from Trader Joes
- How Marissa’s background/experience prepared her for what she is doing now.
- Starting her Instagram page, That Cheese Plate
- Getting her first cookbook deal
- Her latest cookbook That Cheese Plate Wants To Party
- The kick off of her cook book tour
+ SO much more!
Get inspired by the ‘Good Stuff’
I chat with CEOs, founders, wellness experts, cooks, bloggers and other impactful people who love sharing some good stuff. We cover starting a business, healthy and delicious food, hormones, relationships, infertility and much more.
Love the podcast? Subscribe on iTunes and leave us a review!