When I posted Sweet Potato Brownies on my Instagram a few weeks ago, you guys went crazy. Then came that awkward moment when I told you that I made them for Moon Cycle Bakery (which you can order online!!), so the recipe wasn’t on the blog.
But have no fear friends, I am sharing another amazingly delicious sweet potato brownie recipe today on the blog just for YOU! And these brownies are absolutely delicious, gooey, fudgy and filled with delicious chocolate. Plus they even have collagen peptides in them!
Even though I started having collagen peptides 2016, Vital Proteins is still one of my favorite products of 2017. They have continued to innovate and create the most amazing products for us. I use collagen peptides daily and truly could not be more obsessed with them.
I have seen awesome improvements in my hair, skin and nails specifically. I love how easy it is to add collagen into my daily eats or drinks and it’s pretty much flavorless. Vital Proteins does sell some products that are flavored thought as well and taste delicious in various drinks, smoothies and more! Here are all of my favorite Vital Protein’s recipes here on the blog.
These Sweet Potato Brownies are made with simple and wholesome ingredients and you won’t even know there are collagen peptides in them. They are also flourless (not even almond or coconut flour!) and they’re my last recipe of 2017!
How crazy is that?!
I hope you guys love them as much as I do and find sometime to bake them over the holiday season.
WHAT YOU NEED
Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides (any variety)
Dark chocolate chips (I drizzled this chocolate on top – code rachLcoconutcups for free chocolate surprise with orders!)
The Best Sweet Potato Brownies (grain + dairy-free)
- Yield: About 12-15 1x
- Category: grain-free, paleo, dairy-free, gluten-free
- Cuisine: dessert, brownies
- Wet ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- ¼ cup warm water
- 1.25 cup sweet potato pure
- 1/2 cup nut butter
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dry ingredients:
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup cacao powder
- 1–2 scoops collagen peptides
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease an 8×8 baking dish
- Add warm water and flaxseed in a small bowl and mix, let it sit for a couple of minutes
- Add wet ingredients in large bowl mix well with hand mixer
- Add dry ingredients into the bowl and mix
- Fold in dark chocolate chips and bake in oven 50 minutes or so (until toothpick comes out clean!)
- *Will stay good for 5-7 days or you can freeze for longer. I stored mine in refrigerator
Thank you Vital Proteins for sponsoring this post. It means so much to me to work with brands that I love and who support rachLmansfield!