Healthy Flourless Brownies made with all nut-free, paleo and gluten-free ingredients. They are the most fudgey and delicious brownie recipe to bake!
THESE BROWNIES ARE LIFE CHANGING!
Apologies for the all caps. But really…these brownies are about to change your brownie eating lifestyle for the better.
The most FUDGEY brownies that are flourless, nut-free, paleo and they are SO easy to bake.
I constantly find myself craving brownies lately. All day, everyday, ya girl just wants a thick brownie that melts in my mouth when it is warmed up. You know when the chocolate is oozing out and it’s almost too fudgey to even stay together? Ya, that kind of brownie is what we are baking today.
Now don’t get me wrong, I love all my brownie recipes. Especially those chocolate chip cookie brownies. Butt these are next level.
Probably because they require basically no ingredients (but really only 6 key ingredients are needed) and because my favorite dark chocolate is involved.
Hu Kitchen Dark Chocolate Gems! Now there is a reason that they call these bad boys gems. They live up to the name too. And let me tell you – you won’t even realize they have no refined sugar in them. They are the healthiest baking and snacking chocolate you could imagine. Sweetened with coconut sugar. Made with all organic ingredients (you know the drill with my Hu fam). Plus the gems melt so perfectly in these brownies, it is basically like eating a lava cake.
Oh and don’t forget to sprinkle some on top after the brownies bake!
Key ingredients needed to bake these flourless brownies:
- Creamy tahini. I use tahini in these brownies to make them nut-free and because it is more of a subtle flavored nut/seed butter. Feel free to use whatever nut butter you desire!
- Maple syrup. For a little sweetener here in combination with coconut sugar. Sub honey if you prefer!
- Coconut sugar. I love baking with coconut sugar. It adds the best sweetener and best consistency to these brownies. Plus it helps keep them refined sugar-free.
- Pasture-raised eggs. I haven’t tested flax eggs here. If you do and it works, let me know!
- Cacao powder. They key ingredient for all brownies besides the extra dark chocolate of course.
- Hu Kitchen Dark Chocolate Gems. My obsession. My forever baking addition. These melt SO perfectly in the brownies!! Code RACHL for free shipping ya’ll!
Once you have your gems in the pantry, here are a few of my other favorites to bake with them: Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies (paleo + vegan), The Best Gluten-free Chocolate Chip Monster Cookies and Healthy Gluten-free Cheesecake Brownies (grain-free)
Healthy Flourless Brownies (nut-free + gluten-free)
Healthy Flourless Brownies made with all gluten-free, paleo, nut-free and dairy-free ingredients. No flour needed! These are the best FUDGEY brownies ever!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 22 mins
- Total Time: 27-30 minutes
Yield: 9 brownies 1x
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line an 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper and grease well
- Cream together the tahini, maple syrup, coconut sugar, eggs and vanilla
- Mix in the cacao powder and baking powder until well combined (it will be thick!)
- Fold in dark chocolate gems then add batter to baking dish
- Bake in oven for 22-25 minutes (or until toothpick comes out clean when you poke the brownies)
- Allow the brownies to cool for a few minutes (this is key so they set!) then slice and enjoy!
*Can sub another nut butter
*I haven’t tested flax egg
**Store leftovers in airtight container for 5 days or freezer for longer