Rachel’s Dad, Joe Mansfield – Life Lessons on Finding Success, Fulfillment and Building Your Career
#94: In this episode of Just The Good Stuff we are joined by my dad, Joe Mansfield. This by far has been one of my *favorite* episodes to date.
My dad has always been a role model and inspiration in my life. Especially now as a parent, I truly appreciate all he has done and continues to do for me and my family. His hustles like no other and his hard work and dedication is inspirational. I hope he inspires you to pursue your passions and find the enjoyment in life.
Here are some of the topics discussed in this episode:
- Growing up and a glimpse into Joe’s childhood.
- Becoming responsible at an early age.
- Role models growing up.
- An overview of Joe’s professional career.
- Some things to set you up for success.
- Tips on being present with your kids while also focusing on your career.
- An overview of Rachel & Joe’s relationship.
- How Rachel has evolved from a young girl to now.
- Most challenging part of having Rachel as a daughter.
- Most proudest moment with Rachel.
- Living below your means and what that really entails.
- Joe’s relationship with Jordan.
- What Joe wish he knew when he was younger.
This episode is sponsored by LMNT!!! As you know we’re obsessed with LMNT and have been adding the electrolyte hydration packets to my water for a while now. LMNT just launched new a chocolate medley of 3 flavors featuring chocolate mint, chocolate chai and chocolate raspberry which are giving off full on hot chocolate vibes without all the sugar. You can get a FREE SAMPLE PACK with *this link* no code needed! http://DrinkLMNT.com/Rachel
*BONUS* I am also doing a giveaway with LMNT in the month of December. Where someone can win the LMNT branded electric kettle, LMNT chocolate medley kit filled with 30 packets. All you have to do to enter is rate and review the podcast on itunes and spotify then send me a DM with a screenshot of your review. I’ll message the winner at the end of December!
Get inspired by the ‘Good Stuff’
I chat with CEOs, founders, wellness experts, cooks, bloggers and other impactful people who love sharing some good stuff. We cover starting a business, healthy and delicious food, hormones, relationships, infertility and much more.
Love the podcast? Subscribe on iTunes and leave us a review!