Extra Fudgey Mini Paleo Brownie Skillets made with all gluten-free and dairy-free ingredients. Only 6 key ingredients need to make the most delicious chocolatey healthy brownies.
Ok ok, I know what you are thinking.. Another brownie recipe Rachel?
And the answer is, YES! Because I ordered these cutie little ramekin baking dishes and I couldn’t not use them. They are the perfect size to make single serving brownies. Depending on which you have, you will make 3-4 brownies to enjoy.
If you are craving a more traditional brownie in a baking dish, I recommend these Healthy Flourless Brownies (nut-free + gluten-free) or The Best Ever Grain-free Brownie Recipe.
These Mini Paleo Brownie Skillets are extra fudgey, super chocolatey and they are made with all gluten-free and dairy-free ingredients.
And the best part? You only need 6 key ingredients to whip these up!
I love adding some ice cream on top of the brownies, a little nut butter drizzle, anything you are craving. They are almost like a chocolate lava cake with the melted chocolate gems pouring out too.
Let’s run through the ingredients needed for these paleo brownies:
- Creamy almond butter – you can use any creamy nut or seed butter you have. But the creamier the better!
- Maple syrup – you can sub honey too.
- Coconut sugar
- Egg – I haven’t tested flax egg here.
- Cacao powder – a must have for any brownies!
- Almond flour – I haven’t tested another flour here.
- Chocolate gems – code RACHL for free shipping on all of Hu! These are the best and they melt so perfectly.
Extra Fudgey Mini Paleo Brownie Skillets
Extra Fudgey Mini Paleo Brownie Skillets made with all gluten-free and dairy-free ingredients. Only 6 key ingredients and these make the most delicious chocolatey healthy brownies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease 3 mini round ramekins (I used ones like these) if you don’t have them, line a muffin tin with liners and you can make these into mini brownie cups!
- Whisk together the maple syrup, coconut sugar, egg, vanilla extract and almond butter until creamy
- Mix in cacao powder powder, almond butter and baking powder until smooth
- Fold in chocolate chips then even distribute to ramekins
- Bake in oven for 16-20 minutes (or until ready)
- Enjoy while warm!
*I haven’t tested subs
**Store in airtight container for 5 days or freezer for longer