Dark Chocolate Avocado Protein Truffles packed with healthy fats for a plant-based chocolate treat!
Oh hello, Dark Chocolate Avocado Protein Truffles.
Is there anything avocado can’t do? But really..
These truffles are a game changer. They add the perfect creamy texture and healthy fats to dessert and you can’t even taste it. I was licking the spatula clean when I made these truffles, you are going to love them. I’m surprised 12 truffles actually made it onto the tray.
They are the perfect summer treat and these truffles are super simple and easy to make. We use pitted dates, cacao, coconut flour and I use REBBL Dark Chocolate Protein for an extra protein boost and key flavor in these gems.
By now you are likely familiar with my love affair with REBBL and their super-herb elixirs and proteins. They make the most nourishing and delicious beverages filled with various adaptogens like maca, ashwagandha and reishi. Plus all of the ingredients are organic and on point. I shared a pretty personal story about hormones and why I use adaptogens here, which if you haven’t read yet I do recommend taking a look at. It has been so magical hearing other people’s stories too and all talking about how adaptogens have played a different role for everyone.
The Dark Chocolate Protein has a coconut milk base and has an organic protein blend, cocoa powder plus the adaptogens. I love drinking all of REBBL’s beverages as is, adding it to my chia puddings or overnight oats or pretty much using it as you would any other nut milk. That way I am adding extra superfoods and nutrients to anything.
These truffles though may just be my new favorite way to REBBL 😉
WHAT YOU NEED
Dark Chocolate Avocado Protein Truffles (vegan)
Yield: 12 truffles 1x
- 1/2 cup dates
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup REBBL Dark Chocolate Protein (save the rest to drink as you make them 😉 )
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 avocado
- Add all ingredients to food processor and pulse until creamy and blended
- Add mixture to fridge for 30 minutes (you can leave in food processor container or move to a bowl)
- Using a spoon or cookie dough scooper, form small truffles with the door and add to a line baking tray
- Sprinkle with cacao nibs and cacao powder then add to freezer or fridge for an hour
- *Will stay good in freezer for a month! I recommend letting them thaw out for a few minutes before eating. Don’t forget to sip on your leftover REBBL as you enjoy!
- Category: grain-free, vegan, gluten-free
- Cuisine: desserts, snacks
Thank you REBBL for sponsoring this post. It means so much to me to work with brands that I love and who support rachLmansfield!
Ari | Naturally, Ari
These look absolutely divine! Please send some my way – thanks <3 <3 <3
Okay, but seriously. I can't wait to try this recipe!
Fatty Dark Chocolate Avocado Fudge Cookies (gf + df) – rachLmansfield
[…] expectation I had for making a dessert with avocado in it that isn’t my smoothie pudding or truffles. These cookies are SOOO fudgy and taste 100x more rich than they actually are. They are so simple […]