Sharing everything Ezra has to live his best summertime life this season.
I’m not one to overbuy when it comes to toys and things for Ez. This summer we purchased a few things for him to play with outside along with a few of the necessities like sunscreen, water shoes and of course SNACKS! Sharing the run down here for you guys..
- Mini blow up pool // we bought this after we went to the beach with friends a few weeks ago I may or may not blow it up on the sidewalk in Hoboken. Ezra loves it so so much.
- Sunscreen // Ez burns as easily as I do. I am a crazy person with sunscreen and Ezra uses this daily.
- Skout Bars // OH MY GOSH – these are not only an Ez fave but I am obsessed. Their made with all organic/non-GMO ingredients that you can pronounce (aka no weird ISH in them!). They have the dreamiest flavors like apple pie, chocolate peanut butter, blueberry blast, raspberry rush and I cannot get over them. They are sweetened with dates, dried fruit and Ezra gobbles them up! Such a solid find (and I love them ha!). Code RACHL for 20% off orders too 🙂
- Splash pad // truly the most fun thing to buy if you have a yard. In Hoboken we resort to going to the park with the sprinklers ha!
- Beach toys // Ezra’s nanny bought him this before we went away. Turned into beach toys, pool toys and bath toys for him.
- Water shoes // I preferred this for both the comfort and cost for Ezra. He is in them all day.
- Bubbles // Jordan gets full credit for this! He ordered enough on Amazon to last 5 years.
- Sunglasses // Ez refuses to wear them most of the time but I either put these on or a hat!
- Rash guard