I would say 5 out of 7 nights a week I want a cookie after dinner.
But here’s the problem, I don’t want to make a dozen cookies all the time and I don’t always want the same type of cookie each night. AKA we would have too many cookies accumulating over the week ya feel?
So here’s how we solve the problem. We make one GIANT cookie that hits the spot, is made with good ingredients and it so easy to make you can whip it up right after dinner no problem.
I present to you my One Giant Paleo Chocolate Chip Protein Cookie. The cookie for one, or two if you are into sharing 😉 It is made with coconut flour, egg, coconut oil and it even has collagen peptides in it.
You babes are always asking/inquiring about collagen peptides and I don’t blame you. It is everywhere on social media right now. I have been using Vital Proteins collagen peptides for over a year already and I have to say, I am still obsessed with adding collagen peptides to my diet.
It has helped tremendously with my hair skin and nails. It supports joint health, digestion and it adds protein to whatever you choose to add it to. You can use it in so many recipes (just see here) or you can add it to hot tea, coffee or water. It is so easy to get your daily collagen fix. Especially with Vital Protein’s packets.
I love adding to this giant cookie so I am getting extra protein while I eat dessert too. You don’t even taste it 🙂
WHAT YOU NEED
One Giant Paleo Chocolate Chip Protein Cookie (grain-free)
- Yield: 1 large cookie 1x
- Category: paleo, grain-free, gluten-free
- Cuisine: cookie, snack, dessert
- 1 egg
- 1.5 tablespoons liquid coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon almond or cashew butter
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 packet Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 square dark chocolate, roughly chopped or 1 tablespoon chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a small bowl, combine egg, coconut oil, nut butter, vanilla, and maple syrup
- Add flour, baking powder then transfer to prepared baking sheet and form into giant cookie
- Press dark chocolate chunks onto the top of the cookie
- Bake for 10-15 minutes and enjoy!