Smoothie bowls, where you been?
Oh I know, it has been so cold here in New Jersey so instead of freezing my buns off in the morning, I have been turning to oatmeal, muffins, granola and yogurt, etc. in the morning for my breakfast.
But last week the craving hit and there was no cold stopping my smoothie bowl craving. Seriously though, it was unreal. It was basically snowing outside and next thing you know ya girl is craving all the smoothie bowls in the world. I received Better Body Food’s Organic LIVfit Superfood Organic Superfood Blend just in time to make this bowl.
What better smoothie is there than Peanut Butter & Jelly though? I eat PB&J for lunch a few days a week still (I am 5 years old at heart) and this smoothie bowl is my latest favorite way eat the best combo ever.
I can always turn to a smoothie bowl to hit the spot. I love that this recipe has fruit, veggies and even some extra superfoods in it thanks to LIVfit Organic Superfood Blend from my friends at Better Body Foods. It has a neutral flavor and it is packed with extra nutrients from whole fruit and veggies. One of my favorite ways to add extra vitamins and goods to my smoothie bowls and you don’t even taste it. It has a little bit of protein in it too (about 6 grams per serving).
Better Body Foods sells pretty much anything you need in your kitchen for baking and more. They have liquid coconut oil, MCT oil, coconut flour, cacao powder and more. Seriously though, just check out their site. It is a healthy food lover’s dream!
WHAT YOU NEED
PBFit (powdered peanut butter)
Creamy peanut butter (I used this one – code RACHL for free shipping off $20 of more orders!)
Unsweetened milk of choicePrint
Peanut Butter & Jelly Smoothie Bowls (vegan + gluten-free)
- Yield: 2 bowls 1x
- Category: vegan, gluten-free
- Cuisine: breakfast, smoothie bowl
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1/2 cup berries of choice
- 1 cup spinach
- 3 scoops Better Body Foods LivFit Superfood Blend
- 2 tablespoons PBFit Official
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup creamy coconut or almond milk
- Toppings: berries, granola, nut butter, coconut flakes
- Add all ingredients to blender (liquid last) then blend until creamy and smooth
- You may need to adjust liquid amount depending on your blender and size of bananas
- Pour into bowl then add toppings desired and enjoy!
- *You can make this in advance and eat within 2-3 days
Thank you Better Body Foods for sponsoring this post. It means so much to me to work with brands I love and believe in!