My 7 Year Fired Anniversary and 2022 Wrap Up and Reflections
#69: In this episode we are reminiscing over the last 7 years since I was fired from my full-time corporate job in our annual “fired anniversary episode”.
My co-host, husband, baby daddy, Jordan interviews me and we chat about the evolution of my brand over the past 7 years since being fired, we reflect back on all the personal events of 2022, we look forward to what’s in store for 2023 and answer some questions from listeners. Pardon any windedness or crazy talk as I am 8 months pregnant recording this episode.
If you’re new around here you can listen to a few of our previous fired anniversary episodes here and here.
Here are some of the topics we discuss in the episode:
- Why I recognize my fired anniversary
- How the rachlmansfield brand has evolved over the past 7 years
- What motivates me to keep going back to the food space
- How to you know if something is working well or when you should cut your losses
- Where do you learn about all the latest and greatest things in the ever changing social media world
- Tips on work life balance, how do you separate the two
- What’s something I wish I did sooner for my brand
- What was the biggest change to the rachlmansfield brand in 202
- What I’m most proud of in 2022
- What was the best lesson learned in 2022
- What is something I wish I did in 2022
- What I’m thankful for
- What I’m most excited for in 2023
- What’s coming to rachlmansfield in 2023
Q&A from listeners:
- Feeling like shit after getting laid off. Any tips on motivation
- How do you execute and schedule all the content creation across all the platforms
- Would you ever stop, pivot and find a new career
- What are your favorite and least favorite parts of what you do
- Do you do all the posting on your platforms
- Was your major in college helpful in what you’re doing
- How do you come up with all of your recipes
+ so much more!
For more from me, I’m over on IG @rachLmansfield, tiktok @rachLmansfield and rachLmansfield.com
Get inspired by the ‘Good Stuff’
I chat with CEOs, founders, wellness experts, cooks, bloggers and other impactful people who love sharing some good stuff. We cover starting a business, healthy and delicious food, hormones, relationships, infertility and much more.
Love the podcast? Subscribe on iTunes and leave us a review!