Feeding Littles – Everything You Need To Know About Feeding Your Infant, Baby Led Weaning + All Things Feeding Your Family
#30: In today’s episode, we are chatting with Judy Delaware + Megan McNamee, the incredible founders of Feeding Littles.
Judy is an Occupational Therapist and Megan is a Registered Dietician and they are the go-to resource for all things “feeding littles”.
A preview of what we dive into in today’s episode:
- What is baby led weaning?
- When is the best time to start feeding your infant?
- What foods are best to introduce first?
- When do introduce the top allergens?
- How what you eat while pregnant impacts your child
- Thoughts on the dozens of pouch brands for kids
- What their thoughts are on the baby aisle in the grocery store
- Is it possible for a baby to overeat?
- Why it is so important to supplement with vitamin D?
- Tips for getting your kids to eat veggies and what is on their plate
- When table manners start to matter
- The importance of family dinner and eating together
- What to do if your kid only eats a few different things
Get inspired by the ‘Good Stuff’
I chat with CEOs, founders, wellness experts, cooks, bloggers and other impactful people who love sharing some good stuff. We cover starting a business, healthy and delicious food, hormones, relationships, infertility and much more.
Love the podcast? Subscribe on iTunes and leave us a review!