Creamy 5-minute Avocado Hummus for an easy gluten-free dip!
Does avocado have any limits? No it does not.
Avocado has officially taken over my kitchen. And we are doing more than just making toast and smashing it on top friends. Last week we made the BEST chocolate fudge cookies with avocado. We also made that avocado orgasm smoothie (ya you read that right) and now we are making some avocado-amazing HUMMUS. Because why not?
This hummus takes a total of 5 minutes to make and it will change your world.
My 5-minute Creamy Avocado Hummus also has NO chickpeas in it. So anyone stay away from legumes, I gotchu covered. Jord doesn’t do chickpeas much so I am always looking for some new creamy dips to munch on.We are using avocado, almonds, tahini and a few other simple goods to make this hummus come to life. It will be ready probably in less time than you even reading this blog post. It is the most delicious plant-based and gluten-free avocado dip I have made in awhile.
I use Glutino Gluten-free Crackers to dip in it and it is a power couple. Crackers + avocado hummus is all I need during happy hour time. This dip is also perfect for entertaining or to bring to a BBQ. Since it is made with avocado, it doesn’t stay too long so I recommend eating within 1-2 days. You can also half the recipe too to make less 🙂
ALL YOU NEED
Creamy 5-minute Avocado Hummus
- 1 large ripe avocado
- ¼ cup almonds
- ⅓ cup tahini
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 tablespoons avocado oil (or more as needed)
- 1 box of Glutino Crackers for dipping
- In a food processor or blender add all ingredients except crackers and blend until smooth and creamy (you can leave chunks but it should be a creamy hummus!)
- Add to bowl or tupperware of choice and enjoy with crackers or veggies! The Glutino crackers are delicious with it.
- *Will stay good for about 2 days max in fridge but because of avocado it will brown quicker. Mix well when eating again!
- Category: gluten-free
- Cuisine: snack, hummus
Thank you Glutino Foods for sponsoring this post. It means so much to me to work with brands that I love and who support rachLmansfield!