Gluten-free Cinnamon Swirl Breakfast Bread made with all grain-free and dairy-free ingredients for a healthy twist on cinnamon swirl bread!
I am giddy just thinking about this recipe right now. Making that Vegan Cinnamon Roll Banana Bread got me on a roll over here!
This is hands down one of my favorite breads I have ever made. That is a very bold statement, I know! I am beyond obsessed.
As someone who absolutely loves cinnamon raisin bread and all things breakfast bread, this is the ultimate loaf. It has that cinnamon raisin bread taste and the consistency of a breakfast cake of sorts. An absolute dream.
Homemade cinnamon raisin bread made into a healthy breakfast loaf.
What I also love about this recipe is how tastes 100x more indulgent than it actually is. It is made with all grain-free, dairy-free and gluten-free ingredients too. I use a mix of almond, coconut and tapioca flours for the flour. These flours work so well in this recipe and they make it very filling and satisfying for a sweeter bread.
I sweeten the bread with a mix of coconut sugar and Simply Organic Cinnamon Sugar Trio. Not sure where the cinnamon sugar trio has been all my life, but thank you Simply Organic. This is officially going to be my go-to in cinnamon rolls and anything else I am whipping up that needs that cinnamon taste. I also use this blend in the cinnamon sugar swirl in the bread. The swirl itself is really what makes it even tastier. It gives a sweet cinnamon sugar taste throughout the bread and when you eat it warmed or hot out of the oven, I cannot recommend smearing a little nut butter or butter on top. It is too die for!
You’ll also see I use Simply Organic’s Vanilla Extract in this recipe (and pretty much all my baking recipes). My spice cabinet is overflowing with their products at all times. Everything from the savory spices to sweeter ones like the cinnamon sugar trio always add so much flavor to any recipe!
Gluten-free Cinnamon Swirl Breakfast Bread
- 4 pasture-raised eggs
- 1/4 cup liquid coconut oil
- 1 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 1 teaspoon Simply Organic Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons tapioca flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons Simply Organic Cinnamon Sugar Trio
- 1/3 cup unsweetened raisins
- 1/3 chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon liquid coconut oil
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon Simply Organic Cinnamon Sugar Trio
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a bread dish with oil or line with parchment paper
- In a large bowl mix together the eggs, oil, milk and vanilla extract until smooth
- Mix in the coconut sugar, almond flour, coconut flour, tapioca flour, baking powder and Simply Organic Cinnamon Sugar Trio until smooth and creamy
- Fold in raisins and pecans
- In a small bowl mix together the swirl ingredients
- Add half the batter to the bread dish then half the cinnamon swirl mixture then rest of the batter and cinnamon swirl, spread evenly
- Bake in oven for 50-60 minutes or until fully baked
*Store leftovers in airtight container for a couple of days, or fridge for 5 days or freeze for a couple of days
Thank you Simply Organic for sponsoring this post. It means so much to me to partner with brands I love and believe in!