Skillet Turkey Burgers made with Bone Broth for an easy paleo, egg-free and whole30-friendly meal!
Want to know what I eat for dinner a few nights a week? Especially when I am eating solo and Jord is still at work?
These Bone Broth Turkey Burgers! I am absolutely obsessed with these juicy and EASY turkey burgers using Bonafide Provisions Bone Broth. Paired in a bowl with some greens, sweet potato fries, avocado and chips, I am in heaven. I love how minimal these are and you only need a few simple and easy ingredients to whip them up. I usually make 3 or so at a time and it is great because I have them on hand for the week. I do typically eat all prepared foods within 5 days so you that you will need to invite friends over or eat all of them in a few days.
Cooking with bone broth is one of those things that I don’t get how I went so long without doing it. When i started incorporating bone broth and meat into my daily eats last year, I was so impressed with how many things you can use bone broth for. Sure it is amazing to sip on and I drink a cup daily and it is great as a soup base, but there are so many other ways to use it!
Did you catch those Zucchini Fries with Bone Broth Dijon Mustard, Paleo Nut-free Chicken Nuggets or Almond Butter Thai Noodles all using Bonafide Provisions too?! It is insane in the best way. It has this flavor to the recipes and also helps keep the meat juicy when you cook it.
If you have more questions or are wondering what bone broth is, I have more info on that here for you! And why I use Bonafide Provisions Bone Broth in our kitchen too!
I hope you love this quick and easy meal. Don’t forget to tag me on social when you make this recipe, I love seeing what you guys whip up!Print
Skillet Turkey Burgers made with Bone Broth
egg-free, gluten-free, paleo, whole30
- Yield: 3 burgers 1x
- 12–15 ounces antibiotic-free ground turkey
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallions
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 cup Bonafide Provisions Bone Broth (any flavor)
- Heat a large castiron skillet with avocado oil and coat the pan so it is greased
- In a medium bowl, mix together the ground turkey and spices and mix with a fork
- Using your hands, form into 3 burgers and add to the skillet placing an indentation in the center
- Turn heat to medium/low then pour in the bone broth and cook for about 4 minutes on each side
- Enjoy with veggies, bun, anything!
Thank you Bonafide Provisions for sponsoring this post. It means so much to me to work with brands I love and believe in!