Happy 2019 everybody!
I am currently in Florida with my parents and Jord (one last trip before the babe). Some of you may recall I went down to Florida last year for about 3 weeks to refuel around the holidays and into 2018. Not to mention escaping the NYC cold doesn’t hurt either!
Now that the new year is here, I’m 100% not going to preach the whole “new year, new you” bull sh*t that people talk about. After hearing this phrase for years now, it still irritates me! I get it, we want to eat a bit more veggies after baking every cookie and drinking all the eggnog but don’t change people. New year, same you, more food.
Today I am sharing one of my personal favorite quick and easy meals that just so happens to be Whole30-approved.
I cannot personally attest to doing a Whole30 (I have my own thoughts on it). But I do love the concept of eating whole and real foods to fill you up.
This 10-minute Bone Broth Cauliflower Fried Rice has been one of my go-to lunches or even lighter dinners (although no meal is light these days while pregnant!). It takes just ten minutes to make and is filled with veggies, pasture-raised eggs and you can add in any extra proteins you are craving.
What I love about this recipe especially is that I use Bonafide Provision’s Organic Chicken Bone Broth in it. It adds extra flavor and taste to the recipe. While also increases the collagen intake for the meal and bone broth itself has a ton of benefits (more on bone broth here). It is what I like to call my “not-so-secret secret weapon” while cooking. I always keep an open bag in the fridge and unopened in the freezer to keep on hand. Even Jord loves cooking with it because you can really add it it anything or just sip it in a mug like you would coffee or tea.
I hope you guys love this recipe as much as I do!Print
10-minute Bone Broth Cauliflower Fried Rice
This 10-minute Bone Broth Cauliflower Fried Rice is a delicious Whole30-approved recipe made with minimal ingredients and perfect an easy lunch or dinner!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed butter, ghee or avocado oil
- 2 pasture-raised eggs
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/3 cup shredded organic carrots
- 1/3 cup organic snap peas
- 1/3 cup Bonafide Provisions Organic Chicken Bone Broth
- 3 cups organic cauliflower rice (I buy this frozen at the store or you can make cauliflower rice by adding to food processor and pulsing until it is in “rice” form)
- 2–3 tablespoons coconut aminos (soy sauce sub!)
- 1/4 cup raw cashews
- Topping ideas: avocado, fried egg, any protein of choice, black sesame seeds, red pepper flakes!
- In a large skillet, add the ghee or oil and warm over medium heat
- Crack the eggs over the skillet and whisk with a fork to scramble for about 2 minutes
- Add in the sesame oil, carrots and snap peas to the skillet with the eggs and cook for about 1-2 minutes
- Pour in the bone broth, cauliflower rice and coconut aminos and cook until rice is softened
- Toss in the cashews then serve the fried rice with toppings of choice
*Store leftovers in the fridge for up to 5 days
Thank you Bonafide Provisions for sponsoring this post! It means so much to me to partner with brands I love and believe in on the blog.