Healthy Vegan Peanut Butter Cup Granola with extra clusters! The easiest homemade granola lightly sweetened and with the best chunks. Made with ingredients like rolled oats, nuts, seeds, creamy peanut butter.
Granola is hands down one of my favorite recipes to make. By far one of my least favorites to photograph but I love eating it, making it and of course .. sharing it with my mom.
My mom is obsessed with my homemade granolas. Every time she is home from Florida she asks me to make her some. It all started with my Healthy Dark Chocolate Granola with Clusters (vegan + gluten-free) and my Grain-free Chocolate Chip Granola Clusters Recipe. It is also one of the most popular recipes on the blog. Probably because granola is the best food group ever.
Yes… granola is a food group to me. I eat it every single day. Usually with yogurt and lots of cinnamon and nut butter with fruit. Or I just snack on it during the day every time I pass the jar sitting on my counter. It is so insanely addicting!
I also love keeping granola in the fridge for an extra crunch. it stays good for a couple weeks in the fridge too or a week on the counter!
This peanut butter cup granola has the most insane clusters and it is vegan, gluten-free and made with all healthy ingredients.
What you need to make this:
- Rolled oats or quick oats – either work! But steel cut would be too small
- Unsweetened coconut shreds
- Chopped nuts – pecans, cashews, almonds, anything!
- Ground flaxseeds
- Chia seeds
- Maple syrup or honey
- Creamy peanut butter – or any nut butter (but of course that’ll change the flavor of the recipe!)
- Dark chocolate chips or chunks – code RACHL for free shipping
- If You Care Baking Sheets – these make for the easiest clean up ever! And they help the granola not stick to the pan.
Healthy Vegan Peanut Butter Cup Granola with Clusters
Healthy Vegan Peanut Butter Cup Granola with extra clusters! The easiest homemade granola lightly sweetened and with the best chunks. Made with healthy ingredients like rolled oats, nuts, seeds, creamy peanut butter.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Yield: 3-4 cups 1x
- 3 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut shreds
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (pecans, cashews, almonds, anything)
- 1/4 cup flaxseed meal
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons warm water
- 1 cup Hu Kitchen Dark Chocolate (code RACHL for free shipping), chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a large baking sheet with If You Care baking sheets
- In a large bowl, mix together the oats, coconut, nuts, flaxseed meal, chia seeds and cinnamon
- In a small bowl, mix together the coconut sugar, maple syrup, creamy peanut butter and water
- Pour the wet ingredients onto the dry ingredients and mix well to evenly coat
- Add the granola to baking sheet and press down so the ingredients are in one layer, stuck together
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes then rotate tray and bake for another 15 minutes
- Allow the granola to cool for 10 minutes then add in chocolate chunks
- Break the large cluster into smaller pieces and enjoy!