Nourishing Ginger Bone Broth Noodle Bowl made with all gluten-free ingredients for a quick and easy meal!
It may be May, but your girl is still craving all the broth and noodle bowls over here…
There is something that is so satisfying about a bowl of bone broth filled with veggies, noodles and a little protein. This bowl fills me up and its less than 15 minutes to prepare. Needless to say I have been a making this noodle bowl every single week for lunch or dinner. Especially with a little extra protein added to it.
I love that this recipe makes enough for two servings so there aren’t a ton of leftovers that take up the entire fridge. That is usually the case with making soups but since I use Bonafide Provision’s Organic Chicken Bone Broth as the base, it makes just enough for two perfect portions for me.
But why is there bone broth in this soup?!
You guys know about my obsession and love affair with all things bone broth. I have been chatting with you about Bonafide Provisions for almost two years now! too. I truly love and use their product daily and it is a staple in my fridge. When we don’t have it on hand, I start to get itchy if I can’t have my daily cup of broth during the day.
I use bone broth as a warm and cozy beverage or I cook with it. I make this bowl a little more filling by adding some of my favorite noodles, some protein, veggies and some herbs on top. I also started adding some fresh ginger to the broth making it so flavorful. I love adding some lamb meatballs especially. They are so delicious in this recipe!
Once you start cooking with bone broth, I know you guys will love it as much as I do. Here are a few of my other favorite recipes using bone broth on the blog: Healthier Dairy-free Vodka Sauce, Skillet Turkey Burgers and Easy Sesame Peanut Tahini Noodles.
Nourishing Ginger Bone Broth Noodle Bowl
- 1 package Bonafide Provisions Organic Chicken Bone Broth
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 2 large organic carrots, peeled and sliced into 1-inch rounds
- 8 ounces gluten-free noodles, uncooked
- 1/2 cup organic mushrooms, cooked
- 2 tablespoons organic green scallion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons organic cilantro, chopped
- Protein of choice (I love adding cooked ground lamb!)
- Sesame seeds for topping
- Add the bone broth to a medium sauce pan (can add frozen or from fridge)
- If starting with frozen broth, cover the pan and warm the broth over medium heat until it starts to defrost
- Bring the broth to a light boil (not too much) and add in the noodles, ginger and carrots then reduce heat and cook for about 10-20 minutes on low heat (I covered the pan)
- Add broth mixture to a bowl with the mushrooms, protein of choice and sprinkle the cilantro, scallions and sesame seeds on top and enjoy!
*Store leftovers in the fridge for up to 5 days. Do not freeze as the broth came frozen!
Thank you Bonafide Provisions for sponsoring this post! Your truly make the most amazing bone broth and I love drinking it and cooking with it so much!