Sweats & The City Founders On Working With Your BFF, Their Side Hustle Turned Job, Body Image, Skincare + More!
#45: In this episode, I am chatting with two beautiful souls that I met thanks to Instagram – Elizabeth Endres and Dale Borchiver from the very well known brand, Sweats and The City (SATC).
A preview of what we dive into in today’s episode:
- Dale and Elizabeth are the fitness gurus who share the in’s and out’s of all things boutique fitness
- They also dive into skincare, body image, brand building and their infamous snack times they host each week.
- They fill us in on the origin on SATC, leaving their full-time gigs for their side hustle turned mega brand.
- What it’s like running a business with your best friend.
- How COVID impacted them personally and so much more.
Get inspired by the ‘Good Stuff’
I chat with CEOs, founders, wellness experts, cooks, bloggers and other impactful people who love sharing some good stuff. We cover starting a business, healthy and delicious food, hormones, relationships, infertility and much more.
Love the podcast? Subscribe on iTunes and leave us a review!