Why has it taken me so long to share my favorite soft-scramble breakfast bowl with you guys?
Jord and I eat these bowls for breakfast, lunch or dinner (no shame) a few days a week. Whenever we are out of groceries and need an easy and quick meal, well here ya go. This is what we are eating.
This Breakfast Taco Bowl is seriously good anytime of the day and it only takes a few minutes to whip up! Plus it is filled with soft-scrambled eggs, crispy bacon and Dr. Praeger’s delicious hash browns. Jord is low-key obsessed with them.
I am pretty sure I eat 99% of my daily meals out of a bowl, which coincides pretty well with Dr. Praeger’s #BowlBoss campaign that is currently happening. As soon as they reached out about sharing my favorite recipe using Dr. Praeger’s in a bowl, I was so excited.
Dr. Praeger’s Instagram is sharing a new bowl recipe every day in September for everyone! Plus you have a chance to win a $1,500+ prize pack with pretty much anything you could want to be a #BowlBoss. $1,000 to outfit your kitchen AND $500 to fill your fridge and pantry. On top of all of that you can get a one-year supply of Dr. Praeger’s to enjoy! Aka you can eat this Breakfast Taco Bowl as much as we do..
WHAT YOU NEED
Bacon (omit if vegetarian)
Tortillas (I love these)Print
Breakfast Taco Bowls with Soft-Scrambled Eggs + Bacon
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Yield: 2 bowls 1x
- Category: gluten-free, dairy-free
- Cuisine: breakfast
- 4 Dr. Praeger’s Southwest Hash Browns
- 3 eggs
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 4 slices of bacon, cooked (I use nitrate and sugar-free found at the butcher)
- 4 tortillas (see above for what I use)
- 2 cups spinach
- Grease a medium skillet and turn onto high heat
- Add the hash browns and cook for about 4 minutes on each side then remove and set Aside
- Whisk together the 3 eggs well so it is combined to a pale yellow color
- Lower the pan to medium/low heat and pour eggs onto pan
- Using a spatula, push eggs all the way around the skillet/pan and across the bottom
- Keep pushing the eggs around so that they barely set onto the pan
- After cooking for about 2-3 minutes remove from pan and add to bowls with greens, tortillas, bacon and avocado!
Thank you Dr. Praeger’s for sponsoring this post. It means so much to me to work with brands that I love and who support rachLmansfield!