Brittany Mullins: Recipe Developer and founder of Eating Bird Food, Cookbook author of Almost VeggiesBrittany Mullins – Eating Bird Food on Starting Her Food Blog, Feeding Her Family + Meal Prep 101
#79: In this episode of Just The Good Stuff we are joined by Brittany Mullins. Brittany is a recipe developer and founder of Eating Bird Food, a website she started in 2008 as a way to share her health journey and inspire others.
Brittany has a marketing degree, a health coaching certification, and a knack for creating simple, nutrient-dense recipes that have been featured in shape, good housekeeping, huffpost, self.com, and more. she lives with her husband, two children and pup in richmond, va.
Brittany just released her first cook book Mostly Veggies and we were so excited to chat with her to learn all about it!
Here are some of the topics discussed in this episode:
- What inspired Brittany to start Eating Bird Food in 2008
- Being an OG food blogger how the space has changed over the past 15 years
- Brittany’s food philosophy and how its evolved over the years now feeding herself, husband and two children
- What inspired Brittany to write her first cookbook Mostly Veggies
- The Eating Bird Food 4 Step Method to meal prep
- How she handles picky eating with her children
- Tips on meal prepping if you’ve never done it before
- Some behind the scenes of running her own business
- Her favorite and least favorite part of what she does
- Her advice for someone who is trying to break into the food content creator space
+ SO much more!
For more from me, I’m over on IG @rachLmansfield, tiktok @rachLmansfield and rachLmansfield.com
Get inspired by the ‘Good Stuff’
I chat with CEOs, founders, wellness experts, cooks, bloggers and other impactful people who love sharing some good stuff. We cover starting a business, healthy and delicious food, hormones, relationships, infertility and much more.
Love the podcast? Subscribe on iTunes and leave us a review!