Sea Salt Chocolate Chip Ginger Cookies for an easy and healthy paleo cookie recipe with a subtle gingery flavor.
First things first – cookies are my number one dessert. Always and forever.
And there is nothing most satisfying to me than a soft-baked chocolate chip cookie dipped in nut milk. And be cookie, I clearly mean cookie(s) because one is never enough.
I am the one looking at the bakery counter or wherever I am, looking for the most perfect cookie. There are only a few cookies that I actually enjoy that aren’t made in my kitchen.
I love baking my own cookies and all desserts for that matter. But cookies have a soft spot in my heart.
Let’s chat more about these Paleo Sea Salt Chocolate Chip Ginger Cookies..
I am so grateful to be bringing you these Sea Salt Chocolate Chip Ginger Cookies today with Simply Organic. You guys are definitely familiar with Simply Organic by now as they have been one of my most amazing brand partners here on the blog. I use their spices, extracts and more daily and have an insane spice collection that you may have seen recently on my Instagram stories.
Last month, I shared those dreamy Coconut Brownie Batter Truffles as a part of Simply Organic’s Cook For a Change campaign and these cookies are the other recipe I made for #CookForAChange. I love that Simply Organic is all about cooking from scratch this holiday season through healthy food you can share with your loved ones. It is such a special time of year and baking and cooking with close friends and family is truly one of the most magical parts of the season. I love baking my friends cookies as a gift or making anything from my kitchen to give to them. It has such a personal touch and Simply Organic has just what we need to flavor our recipes up.
These Sea Salt Chocolate Chip Ginger Cookies use Simply Organic ginger, vanilla extract, allspice and cinnamon! So many favorites in one deliciously easy cookie recipe.
Ingredients needed for these ginger cookies:
Creamy nut butter
Simply Organic vanilla extract
Dark chocolate chips (code RACHL for free shipping)Print
Sea Salt Chocolate Chip Ginger Cookies (paleo)
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Yield: 12-15 cookies 1x
- Category: grain-free, gluten-free, paleo, dairy-free
- Cuisine: cookies, dessert
- ½ cup creamy nut butter
- ¼ cup liquid coconut oil
- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon Simply Organic Vanilla Extract
- 1 and 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Simply Organic Allspice
- 2 teaspoons Simply Organic Ground Ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon Simply Organic Cinnamon
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chunks or chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking tray with parchment paper and grease well
- In a medium bowl, whisk together nut butter, coconut oil, coconut sugar, egg and vanilla
- Once mixed well, add in almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder and spices and mix well again (I used hand mixer for both steps)
- Fold in chocolate chips then scoop the dough and form into cookies and add to baking tray (I did about 2 spoonfuls per cookie)
- Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes or until cooked through
- Let the cookies cool for a few then enjoy!
- *Will stay good for 5 days or freeze for longer