Chewy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Lactation Cookies that help boost your milk supply!
Whether you have milk flowing out of your boobs or not, these cookies are seriously going to be your new favorite recipe.
These cookies are vegan, gluten-free and kicka$$
For all my oatmeal cookie lovers out there, we finally have a chewy chocolatey oatmeal cookie that is so easy to make. Almost too easy to the point where I now want to continue to make them daily and it is getting dangerous. They have the most perfect chewy consistency and even have a little crisp on the outside if you bake them a couple extra minutes.
I don’t think a night goes by that I don’t want milk and cookies after dinner. Seriously though, Jord can attest to my complete addiction and now with breastfeeding my hunger is actually on a whole new level. I’m really trying to fuel my body with extra nutrients and boat loads of food and water every single day to keep me going and give Ezra the wholesome foods he needs too through my milk supply.
What I use to help boost my milk supply…
That is why Majka comes into play. You guys first learned about Majka in my Gluten-free Lactation Banana Bread I shared. Majka truly makes the most amazing products that have boosted my supply. I eat a couple of their bites every single day and try to sneak in the new lactation booster powder. I have found a lot of lactation brands to be pretty gimmicky and don’t really sell products made with good ingredients.
Majka is not one of those. Their powder has ingredients like organic MCT powder, shatavari root powder, flaxseed, milk thistle and more to help boost mama’s supply. Plus everything is organic. The new booster comes in vanilla chai and unflavored, so you can sneak it in however you’d like. Smoothies, oatmeal or my personal fave – these chewy lactation cookies.
If you aren’t breastfeeding, please omit the powder from the cookies and you can totally enjoy! And for my mamas who are, Jord ate these with me. Not to worry, milk won’t start flowing out of their nipples (although that would be helpful..haha!).Print
Chewy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Lactation Cookies
Chewy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Lactation Cookies made with all vegan and gluten-free ingredients for a healthy cookie recipe to help boost milk supply!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 12 mins
- Total Time: 17 minutes
- Yield: 12 cookies 1x
- 1/3 cup solidified coconut oil (at room temperature)
- 1/2 cup creamy nut butter (any kind)
- 1 flax egg or pasture-raised egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/3 gluten-free oat flour (or sub gluten-free flour or spelt flour)
- 2 scoops Majka Lactation Booster (code RACHL for 15% orders)*
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (I love using these gems too – code RACHL for free shipping)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a large bowl, whisk together coconut oil, nut butter, eggs and vanilla until smooth and creamy
- Mix in the oats, flour, Majka blend and baking powder until well combined
- Fold in dark chocolate chips and form the dough into cookies (about 2 tablespoons per cookie)
- Bake for 12 minutes, then allow the cookies to cool for a few so they crisp on the baking sheet and enjoy!
*if not breastfeeding, omit from recipe – won’t impact the cookies!
**Store leftovers in an airtight container for 5 days or freeze for a couple of months
Thank you Majka for sponsoring this post and helping boost my milk supply! It means so much to me to partner with brands I believe in.