Sharing these easy Paleo Pumpkin Pie Brownies. An easy and delicious no-bake recipe made with no gluten, dairy or refined sugar!
Pumpkin pie + brownies = ONE kicka$$ dessert recipe
Not sure what took me so long to combine pumpkin pie with a brownie. But I’m glad I finally put these out into the universe and most importantly into my belly.
These Paleo Pumpkin Pie BROWNIES are truly insane in the best way possible.
When it comes to the holidays and any family dinners, it is 100% expected that I am bringing dessert with me. And 99% of the time I do fulfill that expectation. But there are also times that I am tired. And I want a break from the kitchen, and really just would love someone else to make me something sweet.
These no-bake pumpkin brownies as perfect to prep in advance then bring anywhere. I whipped these up now in October and I have them in my freezer for when Thanksgiving time rolls around. That way a dessert is prepped and it is one less thing to worry about.
Let’s chat more about this pumpkin brownie recipe though..
So there is a super fudgy brownie base made with raw nuts, dates, manuka honey from Wedderspoon and some cacao powder. Then the pumpkin pie topping is made with a few ingredients like cashews, coconut flour, manuka honey, coconut cream, etc.
I love that the pumpkin pie topping only has 2 tablespoons of honey in it, making it lower in sugar than most desserts. Plus using Wedderspoon’s quality manuka honey is truly one of my favorite ways to sweeten my no-bake eats. Or really anything that I’m not baking.
I personally choose not to heat unpasteurized honey because of how much it changes when you heat it in the oven. It can be more challenging for people to digest and isn’t the best way to really get the benefits that manuka honey offers us.
You guys have seen Wedderspoon’s manuka honey all over the blog over the past couple years. But a few of my other favorite recipes are: 6-ingredient Dark Chocolate S’mores Bars, Raw Carrot Cake Candy Bars and Copycat Peanut Butter M&M’s.Print
Easy No-Bake Paleo Pumpkin Pie Brownies
Easy No-Bake Paleo Pumpkin Pie Brownies made with just a few ingredients. No gluten, dairy or refined sugar! Plus there is an epic fudgey brownie base topped with a creamy pumpkin pie filling!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 3 hours
- Total Time: 3 hours 10 minutes
- Yield: 12 brownies 1x
- 1 1/4 cup raw nuts (pecans, almonds, walnuts or cashews)
- 1 cup pitted dates, softened
- 2 tablespoons Wedderspoon Manuka Honey
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
Pumpkin pie filling:
- Line a muffin tray with baking cups and set aside
- In a food processor, add the brownie base ingredients and pulse until well combined. The brownie “batter” should be a little “moist” and easy to form into the base. If the batter is too dry after a few minutes of blending, add more dates or honey
- Fill each muffin tin with brownie “batter” and firmly press down to form the base
- Wipe the food processor from brownie crumbs (no need to fully clean) then add pumpkin pie ingredients and pulse again until creamy and well combined
- Evenly distribute pumpkin filling to each tin and set in freezer for 3 hours
- Pumpkin pie brownies are served best after sitting at room temperature for 5-10 minutes
*Store leftovers in the freeze for a couple of months
Thank you Wedderspoon for sponsoring this post. It means so much to me to partner with brands I love and believe in!