The Ultimate Breakfast Pizza recipe made with all gluten-free and dairy-free ingredients from Just the Good Stuff. A delicious oatmeal crust topping with your favorite yogurt, fruit, nut butter, anything! Perfect to bring to brunch party or make ahead for the week.
I am back with another kick ass recipe from Just the Good Stuff today!
Only a few more days until my first ever cookbook comes out – YAY!! And I cannot wait for you guys to get your hands on it!
This Oatmeal Breakfast Pizza recipe is one of my favorites from the book (yes, I say that about every recipe). It is so simple and easy to make. Plus it can be great to prep for the week or you can make it for a fun brunch recipe on weeks and to share with friends or anyone.
This Sweet Breakfast Pizza with Oatmeal Crust is gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free and ready in less than 15 minutes.
I love that you can add whatever toppings you want to it. I usually use coconut yogurt, fresh fruit, nut butter and a little granola for a crunch. Sometimes bananas or berries but it is so good with a little sweetness on top. Plus Ezra also loved this recipe too. It was so cute to watch him eat it himself cut into tinier pieces.
What ingredients you need to make this Oatmeal Breakfast Pizza:
- Rolled oats
- Oat flour
- Coconut oil
- Flax egg (I haven’t tested regular egg!)
- Maple syrup (or sub honey)
- Vital Proteins Madagascar Vanilla Collagen
- Topping ideas: nut butter, yogurt, fruit, anything!
A few of my other favorite breakfast recipes with oatmeal: Mini Gluten-free Collagen Granola Bowls (egg-free + dairy-free), Healthy Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Oatmeal Bars (vegan) and The Best Creamy Stovetop Oatmeal (gluten-free).Print
Gluten-free Breakfast Pizza with an Oatmeal Crust (vegan)
The Ultimate Breakfast Pizza recipe made with all gluten-free and vegan ingredients from Just the Good Stuff. A delicious oatmeal crust topping with your favorite yogurt, fruit, nut butter, anything! Perfect to bring to brunch party or make ahead for the week.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, plus more for greasing
- 1 flax egg (1 tablespoon ground flax + 3 tablespoons water)
- 2 cups sprouted gluten-free rolled oats
- 3/4 cup gluten-free oat flour
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Madagascar Vanilla Collagen
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Topping ideas: yogurt of choice, fruit, granola, nut butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease an 9-inch round baking dish with coconut oil
- Add the flax egg, oats, oat flour, coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla and cinnamon to a large bowl and mix until combined
- Pour batter into baking dish and press down firmly with hands or spatula to compact the crust on the bottom of the dish
- Bake the oatmeal crust until it is golden (about 10 minutes)
- Allow the crust to cool then spread desired toppings on top, slice and enjoy!
*Store leftovers in fridge for 5 days
Recipe from my cookbook, Just the Good Stuff
Thank you Vital Proteins for partnering with me for this post!