Healthy Vegetarian Enchilada Pasta made with 4 key ingredients for a quick and easy dinner for the family! Plus it is vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy free-friendly and ready in 10 minutes.
Raise your hand if you are all about the easy meals these days (and most days).
I am raising both of my hands, my feet, everything because this mama is all about shortcuts. Feeding my boys is one of my favorite parts of being a mama. It is a blessing I get to cook and make food for a living. Then I get to see Ezra either love it or hate it (he is the most passionate little bubba!).
Easy pasta meals are a go-to in our house. I love that they make a few servings and it is usually something everyone can enjoy. You guys loved the The Easiest No-Boil Baked Pasta Recipe (gluten-free) so much as did we that I wanted to make another easy noodle dish for us.
This is the easiest vegan Enchilada pasta you can find.
This recipe is made with only 4 ingredients and I luckily had them all on hand during this quarantine. I know a lot of us don’t feel safe doing frequent visits to the store so hopefully you guys can snag these ingredients either online or in your kitchen.
What ingredients we you’ll need:
- Pasta of choice (gluten-free, bean-based, anything you want!)
- Organic canned black beans (or whatever beans you have)
- Enchilada sauce
- Non-dairy cheese (or regular cheddar cheese works too)
- Any toppings: avocado, tomato, sour cream (we used unsweetened coconut yogurt), slice tomatoes, crushed tortilla chips
For some more healthy meal ideas that are easy and delicious, I rounded up a bunch in this blog post.Print
Healthy Vegetarian Enchilada Pasta (gluten-free)
Healthy One-Pot Enchilada Pasta made with 4 key ingredients for a quick and easy dinner for the family! Plus it is gluten-free, dairy free-friendly and ready in 10 minutes.
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- 16 ounces of gluten-free pasta/noodles (I used this brand but anything works!)
- 1 15-ounce can of organic black beans (I prefer no salt added)
- 1 15-ounce jar of enchilada sauce (I only used about 3/4 of it! and cannot find the link to the one I used online but any works!)
- 1/2 cup shredded non-dairy cheddar cheese (can use regular cheese too!)
- Optional mix-in’s: Avocado, sour cream (I used coconut yogurt), sliced tomatoes, crusted tortilla chips on top
- Cook pasta according to instructions
- Add the pasta back to the pot after straining and mix in the beans and enchilada sauce until fully combined
- Then mix in the cheese while still hot and mix again (it’ll get all creamy and cheesy!)
- Serve in bowl of choice when your favorite mix-in’s
*Leftovers will stay good for 5 days in the fridge