Posted by http://rachlmansfield.com/dark-chocolate-chip-banana-bread-brownie-bites/
© 2017 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
Dark Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Brownie Bites (vegan)
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup of Earth Balance Organic Coconut Spread
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup creamy nut butter
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line a mini muffin tray with liners or grease well (I recommend liners!)
- In a large bowl mash bananas with fork then add in coconut spread, nut butter, vanilla extract and mix well
- Add in almond flour, cacao powder to wet ingredients and mix well
- Fold in chocolate chips then fill each with about 2-3 tablespoons of batter (these don't rise as much!)
- Bake in oven for 18-20 minutes and enjoy!
- *Store in airtight container for about 2 days on counter or fridge for 5 days or freeze for longer