4-ingredient Mini Tuna Cakes that are Whole30, gluten-free and healthy ingredients!
Two savory recipes in a row.. what blog is this anyway??
Crazy, I know. I am not one for too many savory eats on here (you guys seem to love dessert and sweet breakfasts as much as I do!) but I am so excited to be bringing you another deliciously EASY savory recipe this week.
4-ingredient (yes, just 4) Mini Tuna Cakes aka mine and Jord’s current favorite way to eat tuna these days.
Whenever we get home late or don’t know what to make for dinner, it is either eggs or tuna. Likely because we already have it in the house and there are endless possibilities.
I have shared tuna tacos, thai tuna burgers, tuna sushi stacks, tuna club sandwich and more on the blog with you. All featuring my absolute favorite canned tuna from Safe Catch. Safe Catch is the most pure and tasty tuna I have had in a can. It is premium hand cut, slow cooked and it is the lowest in mercury compared to any albacore brand. Plus they’re the only brand to test every single fish. I am so cautious about where my animal protein is from and I love brands like Safe Catch that are making our lives simpler and better by providing quality products.
These mini tuna cakes are EPIC and such an easy way to switch up the usual tuna recipe. All you need are four ingredients and a few minutes to make them. They pair perfectly with some honey mustard or you can throw some onto tortillas and have some tacos. Put them onto a salad or in a grain bowl, YUM!
Plus these mini cakes are Whole30-approved, so pin this recipe for next month!
WHAT YOU NEED
Safe Catch Tuna (any variety works!)
4-ingredient Mini Tuna Cakes (whole30 + gluten-free)
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 8 mins
- Total Time: 13 mins
Yield: About 20 mini cakes 1x
- 2 five-ounce cans of Safe Catch Wild Albacore Tuna (or any variety)
- 2 eggs lightly whisked
- 6 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- In a large bowl, mix together the tuna (strain the liquid form can first), eggs, almond flour and garlic
- Mix well so that it is evenly combined
- Heat a large skillet with oil of choice (I used avocado oil)
- Using a spoon, add 1-2 tablespoons of the tuna batter to the skillet and cook on each side for 3 minutes or so (each side will be crispy)
- Remove from heat and enjoy with your favorite salad, in tacos, anything!
- Category: whole30, gluten-free, dairy-free
- Cuisine: lunch, dinner
Thank you Safe Catch Foods for sponsoring this post. It means so much to me to work with brands that I love and who support rachLmansfield!