Posted by https://rachlmansfield.com/easy-canned-tuna-tacos/
© 2017 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
Easy Canned Tuna Tacos with Scallion Crema
- 1/4 cup avocado oil mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon (or lime juice, preferably fresh-squeezed)
- 1/4 cup chopped scallion
- 1 teaspoon avocado oil
- 1 can (8 ounces) of tuna (well drained)
- 4 tortillas of choice (see above for what I use)
- Mix together the mayonnaise, scallion and lemon or lime juice and set the scallion crema aside
- Heat oil in a small pan and sautee the tuna, stirring often, until tuna is heated through and very slightly browned, then take pan off the heat.
- Heat a griddle over high heat and place the tortillas on it, heat the tortillas, turning once or twice in the process, until they are warmed up
- Place ¼ of the tuna mixture onto each tortilla, then top each with greens, scallion crema and avocado!