EASY Gluten-free Enchilada Recipe! This is our favorite quick and healthy way to make enchiladas plus they’re gluten-free and ready in just 30 minutes.
HOW is this my first official enchilada recipe guys!!! I am shook. And also obsessing over how good these turned out. Between mcjordO’s enchilada obsession and my passion for all things Mexican food – I am planning to make these basically everyday for the foreseeable future.
I love how easy these were to make. I always thought enchiladas would be so much more intimidating and time consuming. But that is so not the case guys. These are ready in just 30 minutes and even if you stink at rolling up the enchiladas and they fall apart (gluten-free tortillas are tough!), they will still taste killer because this flavor combo is out of this world.
You can of course use any ingredients you want here for meat and protein. So if you’d rather some beef or turkey or even more veggies and make it vegetarian – you do you boo!
I can’t wait to hear what you think of this recipe!!
What you need to make these gluten-free chicken enchiladas:
- Ground chicken
- Green chili peppers
- White beans
- Green enchilada sauce
- Gluten-free tortillas
- Shredded cheese (we used cheddar)
- Topping: guacamole, fresh lime, cilantro, sour cream, salsa
A few other delicious Mexican-inspired dishes to make:
EASY Gluten-free Chicken Enchilada Recipe
EASY Gluten-free Enchilada Recipe! This is our favorite gluten-free and healthy way to make enchiladas ready in 30 minutes.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
Yield: Serves 3
- Warm a large skillet with oil and add in the onion and cook for 3 minutes or until fragrant
- Add in the ground chicken (salt and pepper to taste) and cook for a couple minutes then add in the green chiles and mash everything together then fold in the beans
- Cook over medium heat for 5-7 minutes or until full cooked
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease an 8×8 or 9×9 baking dish
- Lay a tortilla out on a cutting board and add a couple spoonful of the chicken mixture then drizzle enchilada sauce onto and cheese then roll up and add into baking dish
- Repeat for remaining ingredients (you may need more tortillas or less based off size of yours!)
- Sprinkle cheese on top and pour desired amount of sauce on top of enchiladas
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes then broil for 1-2 minutes and serve with desired toppings
*Store leftovers in the fridge for 5 days. I reheat on skillet or in oven usually
- Category: Entree