This yogurt bark is so easy to make and such a healthy snack to make. It is perfect for kids and you only need 4 ingredients with no added sugar and it’s gluten-free too and vegan-friendly
Anyone else have snack fatigue? I SO get it. As an avid snacker and a mom who has to give out dozens of snacks a week, there are never too many snacks on deck. And this one is beyond easy to make and it is packed with protein, low in sugar and you only need 4 ingredients to make it.
I love seeing this bark on hand in the freezer at all times. It is great as a teeth toy for B when he is fussy and teething and it is also a snack that my 3 year old, Ezra, loves to eat. I don’t add any sugar in here besides the fruit and granola. Which you can customize to your liking. Personally we love putting berries and a granola for a crunch. But you can omit if you prefer.
I cannot wait to hear what you guys think of these. I hope you enjoy as much as we do!
What ingredients are in yogurt bark:
- Plain full-fat yogurt – cashew yogurt works really well too!
- Blueberries and strawberries – you can use any berries you want. These are my favorite to add into the bark.
- Granola of choice – optional but I love adding a crunch here.
FAQs about making yogurt bark:
- How long does yogurt bark stay good for? I like to eat within 1 month in the freezer! I am sure you could go longer but with dairy I am a bit more cautious. Plus it never lasts that long here.
- Is this safe to give to kids? Absolutely! As long as your kids eat dairy – this is a great option that doesn’t have any sugar in it and it is so easy to make. I always love having a batch in the freezer.
- How old were your kids when they started with dairy? About 6 months with yogurt but I started with a small amount to taste it and see if they digest it well.
A few other delicious kid-friendly snacks and recipes to make:
EASY Yogurt Bark (no added sugar!)
This yogurt bark is so easy to make and such a healthy snack to make. It is perfect for kids and you only need 4 ingredients with no added sugar and it’s gluten-free too.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 3 hours
- 1.5 cups plain full-fat yogurt or cashew yogurt
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup strawberries, chopped
- 1/4 cup granola of choice
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Spread the yogurt across to create a thin layer (about 1/2 inch)
- Evenly sprinkle berries and granola across
- Add to freezer to set for at least 2 hours then break into pieces
- Store in a large ziplock bag or freezer-friendly container in the freezer
*Will stay good for 1 month