This yogurt bark is so easy to make and such a healthy snack to make. It is perfect for kids and you only need 4 ingredients with no added sugar and it’s gluten-free too and vegan-friendly
Anyone else have snack fatigue? I SO get it. As an avid snacker and a mom who has to give out dozens of snacks a week, there are never too many snacks on deck. And this one is beyond easy to make and it is packed with protein, low in sugar and you only need 4 ingredients to make it.
I love seeing this bark on hand in the freezer at all times. It is great as a teeth toy for B when he is fussy and teething and it is also a snack that my 3 year old, Ezra, loves to eat. I don’t add any sugar in here besides the fruit and granola. Which you can customize to your liking. Personally we love putting berries and a granola for a crunch. But you can omit if you prefer.
I cannot wait to hear what you guys think of these. I hope you enjoy as much as we do!
What ingredients are in yogurt bark:
- Plain full-fat yogurt – cashew yogurt works really well too!
- Blueberries and strawberries – you can use any berries you want. These are my favorite to add into the bark.
- Granola of choice – optional but I love adding a crunch here.
FAQs about making yogurt bark:
- How long does yogurt bark stay good for? I like to eat within 1 month in the freezer! I am sure you could go longer but with dairy I am a bit more cautious. Plus it never lasts that long here.
- Is this safe to give to kids? Absolutely! As long as your kids eat dairy – this is a great option that doesn’t have any sugar in it and it is so easy to make. I always love having a batch in the freezer.
- How old were your kids when they started with dairy? About 6 months with yogurt but I started with a small amount to taste it and see if they digest it well.
A few other delicious kid-friendly snacks and recipes to make:
The Easiest Gluten-free Yogurt Pancakes
Gluten-free Oatmeal Blender Waffles
Good Morning Gluten-free Breakfast Cookies
What I Pack My 3 Year Old for Lunch at School!
EASY Yogurt Bark (no added sugar!)
This yogurt bark is so easy to make and such a healthy snack to make. It is perfect for kids and you only need 4 ingredients with no added sugar and it’s gluten-free too.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 3 hours
- 1.5 cups plain full-fat yogurt or cashew yogurt
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup strawberries, chopped
- 1/4 cup granola of choice
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Spread the yogurt across to create a thin layer (about 1/2 inch)
- Evenly sprinkle berries and granola across
- Add to freezer to set for at least 2 hours then break into pieces
- Store in a large ziplock bag or freezer-friendly container in the freezer
*Will stay good for 1 month
Made this with my 2 YO today and she loved it!! Super easy and tasty!
Currently waiting for it to finish freezing! 👍🏻
Made this today with full fat Greek yogurt and it turned out SUPER tart. I’d definitely recommend plain yogurt as the recipe suggests!
yes!!! add maple syrup in to sweeten it up!!