Do you ever just crave spoonfuls of nut butter? But don’t want to be the awkward person sitting at your desk with a jar of creamy peanut butter-y goodness and get weird stares?
Ya, I have been there. I crave it on the regular and despite wanting to just spoon it for a snack, I try to find some recipes that satisfy that same nut butter craving.
These No-Bake Nut Butter & Jelly Thumbprint Cookies are just what does the trick for me.
They are so rich, have the softest texture and are the perfect amount of sweetness thanks to Wedderspoon Manuka Honey. My go-to honey in my pantry! I love using a couple spoonfuls in my recipes (a little goes a long way) and try to use it in mostly no-bake and raw recipes as that really maximizes the benefits of having Manuka Honey in the first place.
These No-Bake Nut Butter & Jelly Thumbprint Cookies don’t require any baking and all you need is your go-to food processor and you are set.
I love that these cookies satiate my nut butter cravings and they don’t spike my blood sugar. They are filling, delicious and after a couple of them you are satisfied! Plus you can switch things up each time by using a different nut butter! I used peanut butter this time and they are GOOD!
I hope you love them as much as I do! Don’t forget to tag #rachLeats and @rachLmansfield on Instagram if you try!Print
No-Bake Nut Butter & Jelly Thumbprint Cookies
- Yield: 10-12 cookies 1x
- Category: gluten-free, dairy-free
- Cuisine: cookies, dessert
- 3/4 cup + 2 tbsp creamy nut butter (any works but the creamier the better)
- 2 tablespoons Wedderspoon Official Manuka Honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 4 tablespoons jelly of choice
- In a food processor, add nut butter, honey and vanilla together and process until creamy and well combined
- Add oat flour and coconut flour and mix again (you can also do this by hand if you don’t have a food processor)
- Using a spoon or by hand scoop out about 1-2 spoonfuls of dough per cookie and form into a ball then flatten into cookie shape
- Press down with thumb to make an imprint in the center
- Add to freezer for 30 minutes then add jelly in center and enjoy!
- *Store in fridge for a week or freezer for 1-2 months
Thank you Wedderspoon Official for sponsoring this post! It means so much to me to work with brands I love and believe in! xx