Posted by http://rachlmansfield.com/blueberry-oatmeal-crumb-pie-bars/
© 2018 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
Blueberry Oatmeal Crumb Bars
Crust + Crumble
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking dish with parchment paper or grease well
- In a large bowl, mix the oats, flour, coconut sugar, baking powder and cinnamon
- Then mix in coconut oil and mix again
- Add 2/3 of the crust to the baking dish and press down firmly with your hands
- Add the blueberries, unsweetened applesauce and vanilla extract to blender or food processor and blend well
- Add blueberry mixture to bowl and fold in chia seeds and coconut flour
- Sprinkle the crumble on topping and bake for 20-25 minutes
- Allow the bars to cool for a few minutes then slice and enjoy
Store in fridge for up to a week or freeze for longer!