Posted by https://rachlmansfield.com/classic-overnight-oats-with-caramelized-bananas/
© 2018 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
Classic Overnight Oats with Caramelized Bananas (and MCT oil!)
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oatmeal (uncooked!)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoons Nutiva Organic MCT Oil
- 1 banana
- 1/2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- In a mason jar or tupperware of choice, add oatmeal (uncooked), milk, chia seeds, MCT oil together and stir well
- Cover and place in fridge overnight to settle
- Once you are ready to eat, begin caramelizing the banana
- In a small skillet or frying pan heat the coconut oil then add banana slices
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top and begin sautéing for about 3 minutes or until crispy and cooked
- Add to the overnight oats and enjoy!
- Topping ideas: granola, nut butter, nuts, coconut flakes, anything!