One of the most common questions I get is “what can I make for breakfast that I can bring to work or school?”.
I used to commute to an office daily and always packed my breakfast with me! I wasn’t buying into no breakfast thing, nor did I have time to wake up 30 minutes earlier just to sit down and eat a nice breakfast before hand.
I have listed over 25 of my go-to breakfast recipes here in one blog post for you. They are healthy and portable for breakfast. Ideas ranging from chia puddings to banana breads to even pancakes (yes pancakes are portable! hello tupperware).
All of these recipes can be made in advance so you can prepare them the night before. Or even a few days beforehand and stress less in the morning when you are hungry and rushing. I usually like to save the topping selection for the morning based off of what I’m craving too. Especially for chia pudding!
Some of these recipes are vegan, most are gluten-free and there are enough ideas here to last you a few weeks before getting bored! Baked oatmeal, overnight oats, waffles and more!
A few other breakfast ideas/items I like to stock up on to make prepping easier:
A few of my favorite healthy breakfast items to stock up on:
- Wild Friends Oatmeal Cups
- REBBL Protein + Elixirs to mix in oatmeal and various recipes
- Georgia Grinders Nut Butters – code RACHL for free shipping
- Garden of Life protein powder
- Perfect Bars (great to add on top of yogurt or eat first thing in a.m. if you workout then eat)
- This glass tupperware set to pack breakfast (also love using almost-empty nut butter jars!)
Easy healthy breakfast breads to make:
Healthy baked oatmeals + homemade granola recipes:
Healthy homemade breakfast bars + muffins + cinnamon rolls + things:
Quick and easy smoothies + healthy breakfast pudding recipes:
Healthy pancakes recipes + easy waffle recipes: