Your homemade bread prayers have been answered friends.
This Paleo Bread with collagen peptides is currently next to me topped with creamy cashew butter, blueberries and some coconut flakes on top. Yesterday I had avocado and an egg on the side and the day before that I was eating it plain.
Needless to say, the options for this Paleo Bread with collagen peptides endless. It is great for savory cravings, sweet cravings or when you want something totally plain.
There are only a few ingredients in the recipe too, which makes it too easy to prep in the kitchen. No waiting for the dough to rise and no yeast or anything. It’s not your traditional type of bread.
Think banana bread or zucchini bread but without a distinct taste.
I use almond flour and coconut flour as the base and add in my beloved Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides for an extra boost. You know how much I love collagen peptides and how I add them everyday to my hot tea or smoothie as well as in many many recipes here on the blog! This collagen bread is my latest favorite way to sneak in my collagen peptides.
I use all Vital Proteins collagen peptides and marine collagen. I trust their products and I have seen amazing results from using them with my hair, skin, nails and digestion! It also adds extra protein to the mix. It doesn’t have a strong taste at all, in fact I don’t even taste it at all in anything I use collagen peptides with! It was perfect to add to this bread and helps us get our collagen in while feasting on avocado toast.
This Paleo Bread with collagen peptides is such an easy way to make a homemade bread to dip into soup, runny rugs or smear some nut butter on top. It’s not the type of bread you toast and make a sandwich out of but hey, it could happen.
Don’t forget to order collagen peptides! One of my absolute pantry staples.
WHAT YOU NEED
Apple cider vinegar
Homemade Paleo Bread with Collagen Peptides
- 4 eggs (have not tested flax egg)
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1.5 cups almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/4 cup flaxseed meal
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen peptides
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a bread dish with parchment paper or grease well
- In a medium bowl whisk together eggs and apple cider vinegar
- Once combined, add in rest of the ingredients and mix again until well combined (I used a hand mixer)
- Add the dough to bread dish and bake in oven for 30 minutes and then let it cool for about an hour before cutting
- Top with desired toppings and enjoy!
- *Will stay good sealed on counter for about 5 days or you can freeze and refrigerate for longer
Thank you Vital Proteins for sponsoring this post. It means so much to me to work with brands that I love and believe in!