And it gets better. They are Mini Chocolate Chip COOKIE Bowls!
Ya, I know you are grinning from ear -to-ear and I am smiling right back atcha.
These Mini Magical Chocolate Chip Cookie Bowls are a legit dream. They are made with all simple ingredients for a grain and dairy-free treat and they are stuffed with New Barn’s amazing and organic AlmondCrème.
As someone who stays away from dairy for the most part, New Barn’s non-dairy ‘ice cream’ is a game changer. It is an almondmilk ice cream made with their Organic Almondmilk and other organic super-premium inclusions – like coffee beans from Allergo Coffee Company and organic chocolate from TCHO chocolate makers.The taste and texture of their ‘ice cream’ come from more almonds than anything and just a few other ingredients without a lot of gums and added flavors.
You can eat AlmondCrème as is, add it to your smoothie, make a berry crumble, or obviously eat it out of these Mini Magical Chocolate Chip Cookie Bowls!
New Barn’s AlmondCrème comes in Banana & Chocolate Chip (what I used here), Sunflower Butter, Vanilla, Cereal & Almondmilk, Coffee, Chocolate, Gingersnap Cookie and Strawberry AlmondCrème.
Endless possibilities here friends. But let’s start with these Mini Magical Chocolate Chip Cookie Bowls.
WHAT YOU NEED
Mini Magical Chocolate Chip Cookie Bowls (grain + dairy-free)
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
Yield: About 16 mini bowls 1x
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup liquid coconut oil (melted and cooled if you don’t have liquid)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 and 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 pint of New Barn Almond Crème (I used Banana & Chocolate Chip)
- Line a large min muffin pan with liners (highly recommend this over spraying)
- in a large bowl, combine the egg and coconut oil and vanilla extract
- Mix together dry ingredients in separate bowl then mix with wet ingredients
- Pop bowl in fridge for 15 minutes and preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Fill the muffin liners with about 1-1.5 teaspoons dough and press down and around the sides of the liner to form the “bowl” (don’t get too crazy since we will press down again after baking)
- Bake in oven for about 10 minutes (you want them just right, not soft and not too crispy so don’t over bake!)
- Press down on the mini bowls gently in the center to make the bowl mold and allow the cookies to cool for a bit (I used the cap to my kombucha)
- Let the cookie bowls cool then place ice cream on top and enjoy!
- Category: grain-free, dairy-free, gluten-free
- Cuisine: dessert, cookies
Thank you New Barn for sponsoring this post. It means so much to me to work with brands that I love and who support rachLmansfield!