Sharing 15+ Dessert Recipes to Make for Passover! A round up of brownies, cookies, cakes and more that make the best addition to your Seder.
Passover and dessert hasn’t always gone hand in hand when it comes too many options. But now that grain-free flours like almond flour and coconut flour are being used – there are so many more possibilities on what to make for the holiday! They are naturally grain-free and as you guys know – I am a huge fan of paleo baking over here.
I have rounded up over a dozen of my favorite desserts that happen to be Passover-friendly. Please be sure to find ingredients that are labeled “Kosher for Passover” if needed. Personally – I do not look for this but I know many do!
Let me know what you guys end up making and I hope you have a safe, delicious and wonderful holiday.
1. Healthy Flourless Brownies (nut-free + gluten-free)
2. The Best Paleo Flourless Chocolate Cake (gluten-free)
3. Copycat Paleo Girl Scout Samoa Cookies
4. Healthier Copycat Reese’s Eggs (vegan + gluten-free)
5. Healthy Strawberry Shortcake (paleo + gluten-free)
6. Easy 4-ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
7. The Best Paleo Brownie Crinkle Cookies (nut-free + gluten-free)
8. The Best Ever Healthy Pecan Pie Bars (paleo + vegan)
9. Vegan Apple Pie Crumb Bars
10. The Most Magical Magic Cookie Bars (paleo + vegan)
11. Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies (paleo + vegan)
12. The Best Paleo Apple Pear Crisp Ever (gluten-free)
13. Paleo Salted Caramel Brownie Skillet (low in sugar)
14. The BEST Soft-Baked Paleo Ginger Cookies (vegan)
15. Paleo Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
16. The BEST Vegan Funfetti Sugar Cookies (paleo)
17. Damn Good Paleo Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe