Sharing our absolute MUST have items for school lunch boxes!
I might be in the minority when I say this but I LOVE packing my kids school lunches. Some might say it’s my love language. I’ve rounded up some of my lunch box must haves to start the new school year off right. What do you think?! Do you have any of these?
Lunch Box Must Haves to Buy Right Now:
- Bentgo Kids Leak-proof 5 Compartment Lunch Box – we love this for the kid who grazes and needs variety in their life!
- Insulated Cooler Lunch Box – you can’t beat the price or the tons of color options to fit your children’s style.
- Sandwich Shapes Cutters – I love seeing my kid’s faces when they get surprised at what shape their sandwich is today.
- Soft Insulated Lunch Bag – great option if you aren’t packing a lunch bento box
- Stainless Steel Containers with Lids – love this option for snack time
- Austin Baby Co. Bento Lunch Box – this lunch box fits a sandwich so well, plus so many other compartments for other sides
- Bento Versatile Compartment Lunch Box – this is great to change the compartment sizes
- Kids YETI Water Bottle – my favorite water bottle for our kids, I buy it for all my friends kid’s birthdays!
- Stasher Bags – these are great for snacks and reusable
- Thermal Printer Label Maker – this has been a fan favorite since you need to label EVERYTHING for school
- Waterproof Printed Labels – I love these because I add it to my kid’s lunch boxes and snack containers and don’t fall off in the dish washer.
- Kids Food Toothpicks – this adds some fun to the lunch box!
- Round Sandwich Sealer – we’ve been using this for the past few years and it works great
- CamelBak Water Bottle – a plastic resuable leakproof bottle!
- Insulated Cooler Lunch Box – just ordered these for our kids lunch boxes so excited to try
But of course – you don’t just need these items. You also need som recipe ideas to make too so here are a few helpful posts for you to save once you shop some of our favorites below..
This post may contain affiliate links, which means that I make a small commission off items you purchase at no additional cost to you.