This is my very first blondie recipe EVER! The only other blondies I have made were compliments of my mama for the Fall.
So not only is this my first actual blondie recipe but it’s also my first paleo blondie recipe! The paleo dessert craze is real people. I don’t know if this is going to come to an end anytime soon so I hope you babes are loving it as much as I am. I just cannot get over how much lighter paleo desserts are and how simple the ingredients are too.
Now don’t get me wrong, I eat my oats and grains daily but with dessert, it is just different. It’s after dinner (most of the time) so I want something that’s lighter usual.
These Paleo Chocolate Chunk Blondies are made with just 8 easy ingredients. A few of the ingredients are from one of my favorite go-to companies, Better Body Foods.
I basically want to just set up camp in their office because their products are just that amazing and SO versatile. You may recognize them from a handful of my other recipes like these Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pancakes, Dark Chocolate Cookie Dough Cups & Stove Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Granola.
Paleo Chocolate Chunk Blondies
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 1 egg at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup creamy/drippy nut butter (code RACHL for free shipping on $20 or more orders)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup chocolate chunks (code rachLcoconutcups for free chocolate surprise!)
- Preheat the oven to 350
- Grease an 8x8 baking dish well
- Mix together wet ingredients
- Add dry ingredients to wet and mix well
- Fold in chocolate chunks
- Pour into baking dish and bake for 18-20 minutes
- Will stay good for 5 days or longer in fridge and freezer
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase a product through a link you clicked on here, I receive a portion of the sale. Thanks for supporting the blog and making rachLmansfield.com possible! xx